Villas at Walton Creek Steamboat Springs
Villas at Walton Creek in Steamboat Springs is a condo complex of 18 buildings. This condo complex was built in 1998 and it is located on 1400 Morgan Court. Buildings have two stories, 6 units per building and each unit feature 1 car attached garage. HOA in this complex is Steamboat Association Management and it currently runs around $570/month. Not many condo complexes in Steamboat Springs have a garage, but Villas @ Walton Creek do. The complex is located close to the Steamboat Springs ski area. A free bus runs next to the complex, and it will take you to the slopes in a few minutes.
HOA includes everything besides the electric:
- Cable TV
- Trash Service
- Lawn Maintenance
- Building maintenance
- road maintenance
- Snow plowing
- Capital reserves
- Common amenities
Some of the benefits of owning a Villas at Walton Creek condo are:
- Villas are located next to the bus stop. The free bus will take to the base of Steamboat Ski Resort in two stops.
- After a long day of skiing, enjoy soaking in Villas hot tubs.
- Property is located steps away from the Steamboat Springs Core Trail System that gets you quickly and easily to everything Steamboat has to offer.
- Owners can have pets.
- Long and short term rentals are allowed.
- Villas are located within less than a mile from Steamboat Springs World Class Skiing.
If you are interested in buying or selling Villas at Walton Creek condo, feel free to give me a call.
Villas @ Walton Creek condos for sale
*This information is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed, and is subject to change.*