Steamboat Condos For Sale
Are the mountains calling to you? As more and more folks seek better work-life balance many people are looking to escape the cities on the weekends for the fresh air, fresh powder, and outdoor lifestyle.
Steamboat condos for sale, offer the perfect opportunity for heading to the hills during ski and bike season, and can be a great source of income if rented out. Currently there are 240 Steamboat condos (townhomes) for sale.
These Steamboat condos for sale range in price from $95,000 to over $1million and range in size from less than 1,000 square feet (Steamboat studio condos for sale) to over 4,000 square feet.
With a variety of different amenities, such as: ski butlers, 24-hour concierge service, in-home chef services, onsite gym, and pool and hot tub facilities, it is safe to say that no two Steamboat condos for sale are the same, but all offer access to the great outdoors of the Yampa Valley, Mount Werner and the Steamboat Ski Resort and Routt National Forest.
Know Before You Buy
According to consumerist.com, an arm of Consumer Reports, these are the 10 questions you need to ask before purchasing a condo, so take note and be sure to do your research before purchasing a Steamboat condo for sale.
- What are the monthly condo fees and what do those fees cover?
- What are the rules of the condo association?
- How much is in capital reserves and how much gets funded every year?
- Any pending special assessments?
- How is the association managed-professionally or self?
- Are there any legal issues associated with the condo?
- Do all owners live in their condos or are many rented out?
- What is the fee delinquency rate?
- Do you actually own certain common areas (porches, parking spaces etc.) or are they use rights?
- What does the master insurance policy cover?
Once you have met with a mortgage lender and know what you can afford and an estimated monthly payment, it is best to choose a local realtor who knows the area and what Steamboat condos are for sale and which ones may be available in the future.
A highly recommended local realtor, such as Sunny Brstina, can help you answer the above 10 questions about which Steamboat condos are for sale.
Your Happiness Is My Motivation
Sunny Brstina | Steamboat Sotheby’s International Realty
Real Estate Broker | 970.846.1574| sunny(dotted)steamboat(at)gmail(dotted)com