Buying an investment condo in Steamboat Springs, CO
Buying an investment condo in Steamboat Springs, CO requires lots of local real estate market knowledge, data research and experience. You can find available condominiums for sale in Steamboat Springs on many different real estate websites. Choosing the right property requires much more information that what you can easily find online.
In Steamboat Springs you will find many different condo complexes. Which Steamboat Springs condo complex is the best fit for you, depends of your goals and reasons why are you buying a condo. Some if the reasons could be:
- A primary residence
- Long term investment
- Short term investment
- Vacation home for your family and friends
- Use condo occasionally and rent it out while you are not using it, etc.
While analyzing which condo is the best fit for you, some of the things to consider are:
- How much are HOA fees
- What do HOA fees cover
- Which amenities are important for you
- Is it important to be close to the slopes
- Which neighborhood is the best for you
- What is the history of rental income
- Are you planning on long or short term rentals
- Which property management company is the best for you, etc.
Slopeside vs. Non-Slopeside
Many Buyers are not sure if they should purchase condominium on the slopes or a few blocks away. The truth is you can get more square footage for your money the further away you go from the slopes. On the other side, slopeside condominiums offer a convenience of being a slopeside plus better income potential. The question is which option is better for you.
Some of the slopeside condominiums are: Storm Meadows, Ski Inn, One Steamboat Place, Bear Claw, Edgemont, Trailhead Lodge. Some of the popular non-slopeside condominiums, that are still close to the slopes are The Lodge, The Ranch, Timber Run, Quail Run.
The great news is local Realtors are familiar with different condo complexes, neighborhoods and we do have access to lots of data that can help you make the best decision. Combination of local real estate market knowledge and power of today’s technology, can help you make your condo search a very pleasant experience and the most importantly, it will help you make the right decision.
To receive my monthly e-newsletter, stay updated with Steamboat Springs real estate market and learn about which properties are the best options to buy in current market, Sign Up on my website www.SteamboatHousesForSale.com or contact me at: email@example.com | 970-846-1574.
About me (please take a look of what my previous clients say)
- Successfully invested in real estate since 2005
- Managed my own condo rentals since 2005
- Custom home building experience (currently building two townhomes close to the slopes)
- Extensive Steamboat Springs market knowledge
- Information System Engineer – using software to present my clients Market statistics graphs, numbers and detail analyses to help them make the right decision
If you are looking to invest in Steamboat Springs condo, please hire a local real estate professional. There should be no room for a mistake on one of the very important financial decisions you will make.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions about Steamboat Springs condos/townhomes. Click here for available Steamboat Springs condos for sale.