ALPINE MOUNTAIN RANCH HOMES FOR SALE
Search Alpine Mountain Ranch homes for sale below. Alpine mountain ranch is a shared ranch community in Steamboat Springs that borders several other luxury neighborhoods including Catamount Ranch and Priest Creek. Alpine Mountain Ranch borders the Steamboat Ski Area as well and is directly across from Haymaker golf course.
Alpine Mountain Ranch is great for people who want be five minutes from Steamboat while living the ranch lifestyle. Alpine Mountain has 1200 acres, and over 900 acres of open space protected by a conservation easement.There are 200 acres of fenced hay meadows where horses graze. The ranch features 63, five-acre homesites and it is known as number one mountain-contemporary community in Steamboat Springs.
Alpine Mountain Ranch & Club Amenities
- On-site equestrian facilities
- Access to Gold Medal fishing on the Yampa River
- Membership opportunities at the slopeside
- Slopeside location at the gondola
- Ski services area with lockers, boot warmers and ski shop
- Ski and bike valets
- Secured, slopeside, underground parking available
- Luxurious day spa
- State-of-the-art wellness and fitness center
- Pilates mat and yoga classes, steam room and sauna
- Heated outdoor pool and spas
- Private lounge for gathering après ski
- The Hermitage is a private backcountry retreat, built for the enjoyment of all Alpine Mountain Ranch & Club owners and their guests.
- Guest house
- Owners’ Lodge
- Hiking, biking
To ensure the preservation of native forests, enjoyment and privacy of all residents, a building envelope has been established for each lot within the community development. Five-acre homesites and several under-construction homes are currently available for purchase.
Alpine Mountain ranch homes for sale
To learn more about the Alpine Mountain Ranch lifestyle and luxury ranch homesites for sale, please contact your Steamboat Springs real estate expert today. If you would like to Search other shared ranches for sale in Steamboat Springs, please Click Here.
*This information is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed, and is subject to change.*