Storm Meadows townhouses in Steamboat Springs, CO are true ski in ski out properties. If you are looking for a property where ski trails are in your backyard, you have found it. Storm Meadows Townhomes have been a long time favorite ski in ski out destination in Steamboat Springs. Enjoy privacy in a secluded slopeside location immediately adjacent to Right-of-way ski trail. Townhomes are 3 levels, 3 or 4 bedrooms.
Some of the features you will find at Storm Meadows townhomes are:
- Covered parking in front of the townhome
- Seasonal shuttle
- Community swimming pool
- Hot tub
- Tennis courts
- Clubhouse, etc.
If you are looking for a property to enjoy your family vacations or for an investment that could produce a good rental income, Storm Meadows Townhomes might be the great option.
If you are interested in Storm Meadows Townhomes or another Steamboat Springs ski in ski out property, give me a call, and I’ll be happy to provide all the information you will need to determine which Steamboat property would be the best option for you and your family. There is a number of analyses involved when looking for an investment property, or even for a primary residence.
Being a real estate investor since 2005, a Realtor and a custom home builder, provided me with great experience I would be happy to share with you. Choosing the right property is not hard when you have all the information needed to make the right decision.
Some of the information I can provide is:
- Based on your goals I can recommend properties that would be the best fit for your needs
- Extensive research of Steamboat Springs condominiums (Return on investment, HOA cost, rental history, etc.)
- Analyze previous sales to make sure you are not overpaying (or provide Comparative Market Analyses)
- Analyze days on the market, and research the reasons property is sitting on the market for a while
- Provide analyses of how quickly properties you are interested could sell
- Provide a list of today’s best buys
- Analyze prices properties were selling for during the recession, etc.
The most important part when searching for a property is to understand your goals. After that, we will make it happen. Call me today to find your dream property.