|Guaranteed Marketing Plan||Why are we different||Overpricing Your Home||Steps To Selling||What’s my home worth?|
Steps to Sell Your Home
Our passion, at Steamboat Sotheby’s, is to help you market and sell your home for the best price within the time frame you desire. We are focused on delivering the best results for you using superior marketing tools that differentiate your property from the competition and guarantee great exposure of your property.
If you’re in the market to sell, it’s probably time to clean your house…Literally. From list to closing, I will walk you through every single step. There are some basic steps you can take in order to sell your home. Steamboat Sotheby’s sells more properties in Steamboat Springs, than any other brokerage. I’m proud to be part of their team.
- Choose a Listing Agent – Real Estate agent must: represent your best interest, have a great marketing plan to sell your home, always communicate with you about any market updates that could affect the sale of your home, represent any offers received for your home, and guide you through every step of selling your home.
- Find Out How Much Your Home Is Worth– One of the biggest mistakes owners make is overpricing their home. Call me for a free evaluation of your home.
- Get Home Ready for Sale – The most important is to keep your home clean and clutter free.
- Market Your Home – We have great marketing tools that work. I’ll be happy to discuss all the details with you.
- Show Your Home – When your home is on the market, it has the potential to be shown at any time, so it’s important to maintain a certain level of cleanliness and stay clutter free.
- Receive Purchase Offers – You will be presented with all offers on your house.
- Negotiate the terms – Whether you’re a buyer or a seller, negotiation is the key to getting the best deal. Negotiations can involve everything from settling on a sale price, inspection items to concessions and financing.
- Under contract – Seller’s and buyer’s agents, closing company and lender will work out the details of the sale to ensure both parties meet all legal and financial requirements.
- Settlement day – At closing, all the paperwork is signed by the buyer and seller, both parties pay any settlement fees and the documents are officially recorded. Prior to closing, you’ll receive a settlement statement outlining any fees which may apply to you.
Call me today for a personal consultation and free market analysis. I look forward to meeting with you and working together to meet your real estate objectives.-970-846-1574